MSK Logistics offer a Customs Consultancy service; we can give advice on aspects of Customs law, import duty minimization, import duty reclaims, correct Customs tariff classification and use of correct Customs Procedures Codes (for both import and export consignments), all bespoke to your business needs.
Our staff have developed a substantial understanding of Customs procedures, through our many decades of experience dealing with Customs requirements on a daily basis. Through our service, we have assisted our clients to minimize their costs, and avoid paying unnecessary import duties and fines.
Key service features:
- Ensure our clients are fully compliant with all Customs procedures, both on export and import
- Assist our clients to minimize Customs Duty and other indirect tax liabilities
- Recover any duty / tax that has been overpaid in the past
- Manage the project efficiently, with minimal resource input from our clients.
- Seek equitable customs duty treatment for businesses throughout the European Union
Benefits of using MSK Customs Consultancy:
- CONTROL – ensures correct Customs procedures and systems in place.
- COST EFFECTIVENESS – ensures that you are not paying unnecessary duties, taxes or Customs fines